My name is David and I teach people how to use their technology from the ground up, whether that entails:
Opening your computer box, turning it on, and setting it up
Teaching you how to use social media.
Configuring your phone,
Installing and setting up your website.
If you are intimidated BY technology and you need someone to show you the basics, then I am here to help.
Here’s What I can do for you:
I can come to you and give you personalized lessons or I can simply answer your questions.
I can give you lesson plans and homework, or I can even log on to your computer remotely to help with any problems.
I can teach all ages, from children to seniors, how to navigate the modern world.
Don’t let the thought of using a computer, stop you from joining the world of technology.
I have experience teaching people from all walks of life and every age group.
Need Someone To Teach You How To Use Your Computer, Phone Or Software Application?
Introductory Subjects that we offer:
LESSON: SETTING UP A NEW COMPUTER
- Setting up your username and profile – Windows account or Apple itunes account
- Connecting and Using your mouse
- Connecting to the internet
- Printing and scanning
- Photo management
LESSON: SETTING UP WINDOWS AND APPLE COMPUTERS
- Synchronizing your settings
- Setting up and organizing file explorer
- File management
- Downloading and installing applications
- Setting up your taskbar and settings on windows
- Signing up for a Microsoft or Apple or Google username
- Basic security
LESSON: USING MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft excel
- Microsoft outlook
- Setting up email
- Sending emails and attachments
- Sending group emails
LESSON: INSTALLING AND USING THE CLOUD
- Google drive
- Saving information across multiple devices
LESSON: USING AND SETTING UP CELLPHONES
- Getting started
- Phone configuration and organization
- How to take a selfie
- Taking a picture or video and saving it
- Creating a group texts
- Getting out of a group text
LESSON: USING THE INTERNET
- Downloading browsers such as Google Chome, Microsoft Edge and Apple Safari, and signing in
- Using Onenote
- Saving images
LESSON: VIDEO CONFERENCING
- Google hangouts
LESSON: USING KINDLE AND PURCHASING EBOOKS
- Google books
LESSON: GETTING STARTED WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
LESSON: USING SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTIVELY
- Posting pictures to Facebook and Instagram
- Keeping identity and privacy safe
- Adding or creating groups